Format for the tournament will be pool play followed by playoffs.
All games will start at the top of each hour and a central horn will be used.
No on-field time will be allotted for team warm-up.
Pool play points will determine seeding for playoff rounds; 2 points for a win; 1 point for a tie; and no points for a loss. Teams can tie in pool play, no overtime.
Tie breakers for pool play will be in the following order: 1) head-to-head, 2) goal differential (6 goal max), 3) goals allowed.
Championship games will be runtime until the last 2 minutes of the game; then stop time “normal”.
All rules will be in accordance with USA Lacrosse except the following:
- Team listed first on schedule is considered “home” team and decides which goal to defend first, first Alternate Possession goes to the other team
- 1/2 and 3/4 ONLY: Mercy Rule – if one team is up by 6 or more goals, other team has possession of the ball in lieu of faceoff
- Play will consist of two 22-minute runtime halves with a 5-minute halftime
- 5/6 and 7/8 – No substitution horns, all substitutions will be on the fly
- 5/6 and 7/8 – No timeouts
- 1/2 and 3/4 ONLY – one timeout per half; not in the last 5 minutes of each half
- No overtime in pool play
- Checking roles as clearly defined in the USA Lacrosse rules
- No long poles in the Boys 3/4 division
- No one-handed checks
- 5/6 and 7/8 will play with the 20/10 failure to advance rules
**Full set of rules for each division will be published prior to tournament.