Welcome to Three Rivers 2022 Lacrosse Registrations
Home of the Coyotes!
Click here for registration instructions
CAUTION: If registering multiple players, please pay close attention to name, birthday, membership ID, password, etc. Several browsers will cache the form info an may replace the forementioned with the other player's data in those forms.
The registration system will walk you through the registration process with our club. During the process, you will be redirected to the USA Lacrosse website to either purchase or renew your USL card that is required to register. Once the USL registration is complete, you will be returned to our site to complete registrations. For issues with registration please contact the
PRACTICES WILL BEGIN FEB 22ND!
- BOYS: If you are new to Three Rivers Lacrosse, you are required to live within the boundaries of Kennewick School District. Players residing outside of KSD must register for the club that covers that geographical area.
- K-4: Players are required to live within the boundaries of Kennewick School District. Players residing outside of KSD must register for the club that covers that geographical area.
- 5-12: Players from Kennewick School District or Pasco School District may register. Girls attending Richland, West Richland, or Hanford schools must register for the club that covers their geographical area.
PARENT AGREEMENTS, MEDICAL RELEASE AND CONCUSSION FORMS:
All required forms, signatures, agreements etc will be completed using a web-base E-signature process. You are required to complete the E-signature forms online before your player will be allowed to participate in any team activity including practices or games. Before practice begins you will be emailed a link for the forms. You can also find the link on your team page.
- Before March 29th, full refund minus $25 administration costs.
- No refunds on USL membership fees or uniforms after purchase.
- If the season is canceled due to Covid-19, refunds will be prorated or refunded in full.
REGISTRATION FEE COVERS:
- Field expenses, referee expenses, CWLL league fees
- Includes referee expenses for league games only, coaching, team equipment, and tournament/jamboree expenses.
REGISTRATION FEE DOES NOT COVER:
Annual USA Lacrosse Membership fee, jerseys, personal equipment (stick, pads, helmet, goggles, cleats, athletic cup, mouthguard), personal travels expense (hotel, food, gas).
For 2022, new uniforms will be required to be purchased from the new 3R LAX vendor. You can place your orders at the link below. Jersey numbers will be assigned based upon preferences inside the player registration form itself.
Uniform Ordering: https://www.damagedear.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=388